Raw Vanilla Lucuma Lime Cheesecake
This Raw Vanilla Lucuma Lime Cheesecake blends raw pecans, cashews, shredded coconut and dates with our Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma for a fiber-rich, protein-enhanced and delicious vegan dessert that is easy-to-make and serves up to 8 people. Enjoy!
- 1 scoop (16g) Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 cup raw pecans, soaked overnight then drained
- 12 medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 tablespoons raw shredded coconut
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews, soaked overnight then drained
- juice of 2 limes (about ¼ cup)
- ¼ cup coconut oil, liquid at room temperature
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- zest of 1 lime
- In a food processor, pulse soaked pecans, dates, and sea salt as well as the Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma until the pecans are thoroughly crushed and the mixture holds together (use an S blade with your processor for this recipe!).
- Transfer to a parchment lined pie pan and smooth out evenly.
- Clean the food processor before adding the soaked cashews, ¼ cup coconut oil, 4 tablespoons maple syrup, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and blending until very smooth (think nut butter consistency).
- Pour over crust, smooth out evenly.
- Top with lime zest then transfer pie to freezer to harden (about 1 hour).
ABOUT THE CHEF
Alexandra Dawson is a Washington, DC based wellness warrior, nutritionist, and avid plant eater. With a background in neuropsychology, nutrition, and dietetics, Alexandra writes a lifestyle and recipe website InMyBowl.com advocating plant based nutrition, healthful and positive living, and #GoddessVibes. You can also find her on her beautifully impassioned Instagram @TallulahAlexandra.