Raw Protein Chocolate Cake Pops
These Raw Protein Chocolate Cake Pops are fully raw, sugar free, gluten free, soy free and full delicious. Made by combining oat flour and raw cacao powder with coconut butter and oil and our Epic Protein : Original, they have a perfect texture and a ton of nutrients. Enjoy!
For the Cake
- 1/2 cup raw oat flour (ground up to create flour)
- 2 scoops Epic Protein : Original
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup water
- Equal parts: raw coconut oil & butter
- Raw, crushed cacao beans
- Begin by mixing all dry ingredients.
- Add water and roll batter into balls.
- Spear the balls with sticks of your choice (optional)
- For the coating, melt or stir coconut oil & butter until loose enough to drizzle.
- Coat cake balls and place back in freezer for 1 minute. (repeat this step until desired thickness of coating is achieved)
- After last coating, DO NOT put in freezer. Instead, sprinkle with raw cacao beans/nibs.
- Store in freezer and thaw before consuming.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Bethany is the face behind the account @lilsipper on Instagram. She is dedicated to healthy eating and living a balanced life. She is also a yoga instructor and loves sharing her passion for health and fitness. Her diet is free from gluten, peanuts, refined sugars, artificial sugar including stevia, and are, of course, full of nutritional value. She never counts calories, only nutrients!