Raw Lemon Curd
This Raw Lemon Curd is a simple, easy-to-make, sweet dessert snack that is a combination of soaked cashews, coconut butter, lemon and agave. Enjoy!
- 1/3 cup cashews (soaked 4-6 hours)
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
- zest of one large lemon
- 3-4 tbsp raw agave nectar, to taste
- pinch of salt
- pinch of turmeric, for color (optional)
- Drain and rinse cashews and place them in a food processor.
- Add coconut butter, lemon juice, and water.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until well combined.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Sarah is a classically trained pastry chef and long time vegan. Her passion for health, food, art, and photography led her to create My Darling Vegan, a recipe and resource blog for healthy, planted-based eating. Sarah believes in centering a diet around whole, natural foods but will always find room for a chocolate cupcake. She bakes, eats, and lives in Portland, Oregon with her husband, two kids, two cats, and dog.