Raw Fruit & Seed Energy Hearts
These Raw Fruit & Seed Energy Hearts are a perfect healthy, protein-packed, on-the-go option made by combining rolled oats, chia seeds, hemp seeds and dried fruit with our Epic Green Kingdom. Enjoy!
- ½ cup raw rolled oats
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup dried raspberries
- ¼ cup dried blueberries
- 2 scoops Epic Protein : Green Kingdom (about 1/4 cup)
- 2-3 Tbsp raw coconut nectar (adjust to desired sweetness)
- ½ cup raw almond butter
- ½ cup raw coconut butter, warmed to liquid
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Press into a ¾ inch thick rectangle on a piece of parchment, and use small heart cookie cutters to cut into hearts.
- Lay them out on the parchment and let set in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
NOTESMakes about 16 hearts.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Amy Lyons is the blogger and recipe writer behind Fragrant Vanilla Cake, a blog featuring raw and vegan desserts as well as a few savory dishes. She is also the author of Rawlicious Desserts published in 2013. She graduated from Bethel University in 2007 with a degree in Studio Art and has a passion for creating beautiful things and helping others eat healthier.