Raw Caramel Cups
These Raw Caramel Cups will satisfy your sweet tooth without any of the guilt and without any added sugar or stevia. Made by combining dates, maca and cacao powder with some sea salt and cacao nibs, they are raw, vegan, gluten free and, most importantly, delicious! Enjoy!
- 1 cup dates, presoaked overnight
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 3 Tbsp raw coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- Sea salt to taste
- Raw cacao nibs
- Purée dates and maca powder.
- Soften/melt oil and stir in raw cacao powder to create a sauce.
- Poor a little chocolate sauce in molds and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Place "caramel" paste in canter of hardened chocolate and poor remaining chocolate sauce over "caramel".
- Sprinkle with raw cacao nibs and sea salt.
- Freeze for another 10-15 minutes.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Bethany is the face behind the account @lilsipper on Instagram. She is dedicated to healthy eating and living a balanced life. She is also a yoga instructor and loves sharing her passion for health and fitness. Her diet is free from gluten, peanuts, refined sugars, artificial sugar including stevia, and are, of course, full of nutritional value. She never counts calories, only nutrients!