Raw Blueberry Crepes
These Raw Blueberry Crepes create an incredibly simple crepe made of bananas, blueberries and vanilla powder with a filling of fresh fruit such as mangoes, kiwis and blueberries and raw coconut cream and are free of dairy and gluten. Enjoy!
- 5 ripe organic bananas
- 1 cup blueberries
- pinch of pure vanilla powder
- fruit filling Mangoes, kiwi, bananas and blueberries
- Raw coconut cream
- Place bananas, blueberries and vanilla powder in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Spread the mixture on a nonstick sheet and place in your dehydrator.
- Dehydrate for about 8 hours at 41°C until you can safely remove the crêpes.
- Fill with raw coconut cream and garnish with fruits.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Kristina Ladecka is a fitness and health enthusiast, plant-based nutrition & fitness coach, blogger and designer. Her interest in healthy plant-based diets, fitness and strength training has guided her on her journey to become a bikini fitness competitor. As a graphic designer and art lover, she sees the beauty in fresh whole foods and creates colorful recipes using raw vegan ingredients on her blog kristinaladecka.com where she shares her experiences and tips on diet, training and healthy lifestyle.