Raspberry Oat Bites
These Raspberry Oat Bites combine our Epic Vanilla Lucuma with chia and hemp seeds, dates, dried raspberries and more for a superfood- and protein-packed, on-the-go snack. Enjoy!
- ½ cup raw almond butter
- 1/4 cup soft dates, pitted
- ½ cup raw coconut butter, warmed to liquid
- ½ cup raw rolled oats
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 2/3 cup dried raspberries
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- In a food processor, blend the almond butter, dates and coconut butter until smooth; add to a large bowl.
- Mix all ingredients into the bowl, until well distributed.
- Roll into balls with your hands, set on a plate, and place in the freezer for about 30 minutes until they firm up.
NOTESMakes about 16 balls.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Amy Lyons is the blogger and recipe writer behind Fragrant Vanilla Cake, a blog featuring raw and vegan desserts as well as a few savory dishes. She is also the author of Rawlicious Desserts published in 2013. She graduated from Bethel University in 2007 with a degree in Studio Art and has a passion for creating beautiful things and helping others eat healthier.