Raspberry Coconut Chia Shake
This Raspberry Coconut Chia Shake combines raspberries, coconut and almond milks, chia seeds and medjool dates into a perfectly creamy and delicious shake that can enjoyed any time during the day. Enjoy!
- 1½ cups frozen raspberries
- ⅓ cup full-fat coconut milk, chilled
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk or almond milk
- ½ cup ice
- 4 soft medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Ashley Melillo is the writer, photographer, and recipe-creator behind Blissful Basil, a blog dedicated to unearthing the happiest side of life through wholesome foods. Being a school psychologist by day and a vegan food blogger by night, Ashley strives to incorporate a wide array of plant-based foods into her recipes in order to promote physical, mental, and emotional well-being.