Purple Protein Bowl
The thickness of this smoothie bowl comes from the delicious combination of frozen sweet potato, cauliflower and papaya. It's a great banana-free change of pace!
- 1/2 cup frozen roasted Japanese sweet potato
- 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup frozen papaya chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen steamed zucchini slices
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber (fresh)
- 1 small handful of spinach
- frozen mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp unsalted cashew butter
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 3/4 cup nut milk
- In a blender, add all your ingredients.
- This is intended to be a thick smoothie eaten with a spoon!
- Load into a bowl and top with nut butter, granola, etc!
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.