Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
These Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats combine gluten free oats, chia seeds and spices like ginger, vanilla and nutmeg with our Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma for a super-easy-to-make breakfast packed with over 19 grams of complete, superfood protein. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup gluten free steel-cut oats or rolled oats
- 1 3/4 cups filtered water
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp powdered ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- stevia or maple syrup to taste
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- optional Top off with your favorite nuts and dried fruit
- In a jar, combine all ingredients, and stir to mix together.
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator overnight.
NOTESMakes 1-2 servings.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Amy Lyons is the blogger and recipe writer behind Fragrant Vanilla Cake, a blog featuring raw and vegan desserts as well as a few savory dishes. She is also the author of Rawlicious Desserts published in 2013. She graduated from Bethel University in 2007 with a degree in Studio Art and has a passion for creating beautiful things and helping others eat healthier.