Pumpkin Protein Oats
These Pumpkin Protein Oats are a quick and wholesome breakfast that combines rolled oats, chia seeds and more with our Epic Vanilla Lucuma for an extra boost of superfood protein. Enjoy!
- 1/3 c. rolled oatmeal
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1-3 dashes of cinnamon
- 1 dash pumpkin spice
- ¼ c. pumpkin puree
- Desired amount of non-dairy milk
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- Toppings: nut butters, fruits, raw pumpkin seeds, etc.
- Cook 1/3 cup rolled oatmeal in water according to directions.
- Add 1 teaspoon chia seeds, 1 scoop Epic Vanilla Lucuma and stir..
- Stir in a dash (or 3) of cinnamon and 1 dash pumpkin spice.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of pumpkin purée.
- Add in desired amount of nondairy milk. I usually add about 1/4 cup.
- Let that cook together on low for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Put in your favorite bowl, top with all the goodies, and enjoy!
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest post from Kaitlyn of Fit_Girl_K8 Instagram fame, where she posts delicious recipes, inspiring quotes and tips, and advocates living a better lifestyle by focusing on your health and fitness.