Pumpkin-Ginger "Orange" Juice
This Pumpkin-Ginger "Orange" Juice gets its vibrant color from a combination of pumpkin and other nutritious fruits and veggies and then tops it off with a hint of ginger and turmeric for boosts of spicy deliciousness. Enjoy!
- 1 (2-pound) small pumpkin (washed, stemmed, and seeded)
- 1 small thumb ginger, to taste
- 1 small thumb turmeric root (optional)
- ...and more!
- Cut all fruits and veggies into small enough pieces that will fit into your juicer.
- Juice all the ingredients, and then repeat with the pulp to get as much juice as possible!
NOTESMakes approximately 16 to 20 ounces of juice.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Ashley Melillo is the writer, photographer, and recipe-creator behind Blissful Basil, a blog dedicated to unearthing the happiest side of life through wholesome foods. Being a school psychologist by day and a vegan food blogger by night, Ashley strives to incorporate a wide array of plant-based foods into her recipes in order to promote physical, mental, and emotional well-being.