Pumpkin Chipotle Bowl
Spicy, sweet and smoky, this recipe bursts with flavors. It combines pumpkin seeds, almonds, garlic and chipotle powders, among much more, for a chipotle pate that is extremely flavorful and goes perfectly with your favorite veggies. Enjoy!
For the Chipotle Pate
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds (activated)
- 1/2 cup almonds (activated)
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large red pepper
- 1/4 cup white onion
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powde (Use more if you love spice!)
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice pink salt and black pepper (to taste)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Add the blended pate on top of your chosen veggies. (Shown with tomatoes, lemon wedges, avocado, bell pepper and carrots!)
ABOUT THE CHEF
Rebecca, a certified Raw Food Instructor and Chef, is the creator of A Raw Education, a blog dedicated to teaching the principles of raw, vibrant, living food. She shares her passion of un-cooking through her recipes and rawesome advice on how to be successful on the raw living lifestyle, and she strives to empower people with the knowledge necessary to make the transition to the raw lifestyle and achieve all of their health and fitness goals.