Pineapple Protein Chia Pudding
This Pineapple Protein Chia Pudding is a vitamin-rich, protein-packed and Omega-EFA-loaded breakfast dish that combines almond milk, pineapples and chia seeds with our Epic Vanilla Lucuma. Enjoy!
- 1 cup homemade almond milk
- 1/4 cup organic pineapples (diced small)
- 2 tablespoons organic chia seeds
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- Add all ingredients to a 16 ounce mason jar, seal it tightly and shake it vigorously until everything is well combined.
- Leave it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour, or until it thickens to your preference.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Karielyn is a recipe developer, food photographer and creator of The Healthy Family and Home where her focus is on simple recipes, using whole foods and clean ingredients. She is passionate about helping others learn about reading food labels, avoiding GMO’s, processed foods and learning about what’s in the foods they eat. One of the unique features on her website is the “5 Fast Facts” where she lists the health benefits of each ingredient included in her recipes so you can “feel good about about what you eat”.