Peanut Butter Banana Split Smoothie
This Peanut Butter Banana Split Smoothie is as delicious as it sounds, combining banana, natural peanut butter and strawberries for a simple yet flavor-packed dessert smoothie. Enjoy!
- 2 bananas, peeled (I used 2 frozen ones)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 Tbsp organic, natural peanut butter (super important, if it's not natural peanut butter, it's FULL of sugar!)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond milk
- Toss all the ingredients in your blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
NOTESMakes 2 servings.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Ashley Wood, the mind behind Rae of Sunshine is a recipe developer and writer from Winnipeg, Canada. With a passion for health, wellness and vegetables, Ashley creates simple and inexpensive vegan recipes made from whole ingredients that are often seasonal, sometimes gluten-free and occasionally raw. Ashley believe in celebrating the benefits of living a vegan lifestyle and at the very least, hopes to inspire others to eat more plants, smile and live with some Sunshine.