Mother Earth Smoothie Bowl
The Mother Earth Bowl is a nutrient-packed combination of kale, blackberries, avocado and beet with our Epic Protein : Original, making for a smoothie bowl loaded with antioxidants, healthy fiber and complete bioavailable protein. Enjoy!
- ½ scoop Epic Protein : Original
- 2 stalks lacinato kale
- 1 ripe banana, peeled + frozen
- ½ cup frozen blackberries
- ¼ ripe avocado, peeled + pitted
- ¼ medium beet, washed
- dash of cinnamon
- ½ – 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender (note: start with only ½ cup almond milk, slowly adding more to reach your desired smoothie consistency)
- Transfer to your favorite bowl and add your favorite toppings.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Alexandra Dawson is a Washington, DC based wellness warrior, nutritionist, and avid plant eater. With a background in neuropsychology, nutrition, and dietetics, Alexandra writes a lifestyle and recipe website InMyBowl.com advocating plant based nutrition, healthful and positive living, and #GoddessVibes. You can also find her on her beautifully impassioned Instagram @TallulahAlexandra.