Mint Chip Green Smoothie
This Mint Chip Green Smoothie combines almond milk, fresh spinach and mint leaves with our Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca, giving you a delicious smoothie that is enhanced with pure, complete protein and extra nutritious, whole superfoods. Enjoy!
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup homemade almond milk
- 2 large handfuls of organic spinach
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 3 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- pinch Himalayan pink salt
- stevia to your liking
- handful or two of ice
- Blend the spinach and almond milk first before adding everything else and blending thoroughly.
NOTESGarnish with 1 tbsp cacao nibs and a few mint leaves.
ABOUT THE CHEF
After graduating from the University of Michigan with a degree in English Literature, Gina Ragnone, or as she is more affectionately called, “GranolaBitch,” went on to become a certified Holistic Health Coach with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. Her passion for health and wellness led her to create a truly pioneering establishment in Los Angeles – a vegan and organic “fast food” restaurant called Fala Bar – as well as launch her own line of snacks called Gigi’s remix, a 100% organic, raw, gluten & dairy free mixture of sprouted nuts and other superfoods. Gina and some amazing creativity and advice can be found on Instagram at @granolabitch and @gigisremix as well as at Granola Bitch.