Maple Roasted Carrots
These Maple Roasted Carrots are a quick and easy side made by combining cinnamon, maple syrup and more, tossing fresh carrots and then baking for a delicious snack or the perfect compliment to a dinner. Enjoy!
- 1 16 oz bag organic baby carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup grade A pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- To a large bowl, add all of the ingredients except the carrots and mix well.
- Toss the carrots in the mixture, trying to coat as evenly as possible.
- Line a span with parchment paper and spread the carrot mixture evenly across.
- Sprinkle some extra cinnamon, and then bake for 20-25 minutes.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Brandi is the creator of the blog The Vegan 8. She has been a passionate cook for years, but it was her husband’s painful disease with gout that led her to choose a vegan lifestyle. She chose a healthier way of eating for her family that ignited a passion to create unique and delicious recipes that also happen to be vegan, gluten-free and oil-free. Her blog has become very popular, as it focuses on 8 ingredients or less, so anybody can make them with ease. Brandi believes in using nature’s powerful whole foods to nourish and promote a healthier body and a healthier mind. She enjoys creating food that everybody loves, whether vegan or not. Brandi’s belief is that food can be easy, use minimal ingredients, yet still be shockingly delicious.