Luscious Lemon Cheesecake Smoothie
With added Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma, this Luscious Lemon Cheesecake smoothie is a perfect raw, vegan and healthy pre-workout or post-workout booster or simply as an absolutely decadent, delicious and nutritious meal replacement. Enjoy!
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup filtered water
- ½ cup raw chopped pitted dates
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup lemon flesh (1 whole small lemon, peeled and pips removed)
- ¼ medium banana
- 5 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tsp non alcoholic vanilla extract
- ½ tsp freshly grated lemon zest
- pinch Celtic sea salt
- Add all ingredients to the blender of your choice and mix on high until thoroughly smooth and creamy.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Tess Masters, The Blender Girl, and her recipes have been featured on countless websites and blogs around the world such as the L.A Times, Glamour, Chow, Epicurious, and All Recipes, and Tess is a regular contributor to the Vegetarian Times, Gorgeously Green, The Balanced Platter, Super Raw Life Magazine, and Go Green America TV. On her popular website, Healthy Blender Recipes, she shares easy gluten free, raw and vegan recipes anybody can whip up quickly in a blender, mixer, or food processor.