Kiwi-Berry Fruit Smoothie
This Kiwi-Berry Fruit Smoothie is a refreshing and flavorful smoothie that combines banana, ginger root and frozen berries with a garnish of kiwi and chia seed. Enjoy!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1-2 cups almond milk, as desired
- 1 tablespoon chunk fresh ginger root
- 1 kiwi
- Add everything to the blender (except the kiwi and chia!) and blend until smooth, adding almond milk to achieve your desired consistency.
- Garnish with peeled and sliced kiwis as well as chia seed.
ABOUT THE CHEF
You can call me Em. I eat raw plants because I love my body, the planet, and all beings. We are all equal and all-one! When I eat food, I want it to be beautiful, but not just in taste. I want it to nourish my body and soul, work in harmony with the earth, and allow other earthlings their right for freedom. I find that raw, organic plants fit the bill pretty well. My favourite foods are sweet fruits like bananas and mangoes, whole grains like brown rice, and steamed veggies like potatoes. I enjoy anything that connects me deeper to the planet and my own soul… this includes meditation, yoga, weight training and other exercise, hiking, camping, kayaking, listening to music, sharing with others, snowboarding, anything to do with food, philosophy, reading, photography, painting, writing, and a lot more. Visit me at This Rawsome Vegan Life.