Green Smoothie Bowl
This recipe is truly a nutritional powerhouse. With a combination of fresh coconut, avocado, spinach, maca, a superfood blend and spirulina, this smoothie bowl is packed with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals – and delicious flavors. Enjoy!
- 1 fresh coconut (water/meat)
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1 teaspoon rainbow superfood blend (We prefer one of our Epic Protein flavored blends for added protein nutrition)
- 1 teaspoon spirulina
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Ice blocks
- Place all ingredients in the blender of your choice and blend on high until a smooth consistency.
- Sprinkle with extra goji berries and add extra tablespoons of fresh coconut, if desired.
NOTESGluten-free, Wheat-free, Raw, Vegan, Sugar-free, Nut-free, Soy-free Serves 1.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Rachael is an intuitive life coach, inspiring and influencing people to find their inner voice, through the wisdom she has gained with audiences worldwide. Changing and transforming people's lives, raising their conscious awareness of their true potential and abilities. Rachael has online program's and coaches people One-on-One. Rachael is a graduate of the Matthew Kenney Academy, a certified Raw Food Chef. Rachael shares her love of plant based cuisine with the world through Rachael's Raw Food Rachael is the author of 'Revolutionary Raw Recipe's' which features, plant-based dishes and easy-to-follow recipes.