Green Planet Smoothie
Earth Day is a way to celebrate and thank our beautiful home. The Earth has consistently provided us with the most amazing produce to thrive on year after year. This special Green Planet smoothie is bright and refreshing, and uses different greens, herbs, fruits, plants, nuts and seeds along with our Epic Green Kingdom. A gift from the Earth for the Earth.
- 2 cups Cashew Milk (or nut milk of your choice! Coconut water also works well)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- Juice of 1 orange
- Handful kale
- Handful spinach
- A few large fresh basil leaves
- 5 inch filet of fresh aloe vera
- 1 inch nob of ginger
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 large Medjool dates (soaked and pitted)
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Green Kingdom
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Kore Kitchen, a Los Angeles-based service offering a fully curated meal delivery service with a philosophy centered around eating locally and sustainably-sourced organic whole foods. Designed to empower you at your three most fundamental levels – mind, body and spirit – Kore’s programs enhance and strengthen you from the inside out.