Green Goddess with Vanilla Lucuma
This Green Goddess Smoothie is delicious and packed full of healthy, nutrient-dense veggies. A scoop of our Epic Vanilla Lucuma gives it an extra boost of protein and touch of sweetness. It's perfect to start your day the right way!
- 2 big handfuls of baby spinach
- 3/4 cup steamed frozen zucchini
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 cup roast then frozen Japanese sweet potato
- 1 cup frozen papaya chunks
- 1 cup coconut water (Made with Coconut Water Powder)
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- Cinnamon to taste
- 1 tsp mesquite powder
- 1 tsp blue spirulina powder
- 2-3 celery stocks
- 1 cup fresh slices of cucumber
- In a blender, add all your ingredients and then gradually add in the liquid.
- You can adjust the amount of coconut water to reach desired consistency.
- Pour into a cup or bowl and top with superfoods! Pictured: bee pollen and date syrup.
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.