Gluten Free Protein Cakes
These Gluten Free Protein Cakes are a nice breakfast with a hint of dessert, combining our Epic Original with Enjoy!
- 1/2 c brown rice flour
- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 1/2 c Epic Protein : Original
- 1/2 tbsp cardamom
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp blood orange juice
- 3/4 c honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c greek yogurt
- 1/4 ghee
- 1/2 c water
- Optional: Optional:
- Preheat oven to 180c and grease a muffin tin.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a med bowl (adding water last).
- In a larger bowl, mix the dry ingredients and gradually fold in the wet to the dry.
- Fill the tins with batter (about a heaped tablespoon in each) and let bake in the middle of the oven for about 10-15 mins.
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Lina Jabbari (@thathealthjunkie), a UK-based healthy lifestyle enthusiast who dazzles her followers with gorgeous, mouther-watering recipes. Have a follow for some serious foodie inspiration!