Crispy Peanut Butter Protein Cups
These Crispy Peanut Butter Protein Cups combine crispy brown rice cereal, maple syrup, coconut oil and more with our Epic Vanilla Lucuma and then top it off with a 3-ingredient cacao drizzle for a delicious dessert snack. Enjoy!
For the Peanut Butter Cups
- 4 tablespoons Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 cup organic crispy brown rice cereal (I used Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice Cereal!)
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon organic maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon organic raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- Add all the ingredients for the peanut butter cups to a medium sized bowl and stir until well combined.
- Take a tablespoon at a time and fill your muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- Put them in the freezer for about 60 - 90 minutes (or until hardened).
- Before serving, prepare the cacao drizzle by mixing the raw cacao powder, coconut oil and maple syrup in a small bowl.
- Remove the peanut butter cups from the freezer and drizzle the cacao mixture over the top.
NOTESStore in the freezer.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Karielyn is a recipe developer, food photographer and creator of The Healthy Family and Home where her focus is on simple recipes, using whole foods and clean ingredients. She is passionate about helping others learn about reading food labels, avoiding GMO’s, processed foods and learning about what’s in the foods they eat. One of the unique features on her website is the “5 Fast Facts” where she lists the health benefits of each ingredient included in her recipes so you can “feel good about about what you eat”.