Cookies & Cream Smoothie
This Cookies & Cream Smoothie Recipe is a perfect post-workout recovery smoothie that is delicious, helps replenish fatigued muscles and is packed with nutrients like fiber, antioxidants, minerals, and omega-3 fatty acids, which promote healthy glowing skin. Enjoy!
- 2 Tbsp almond butter (raw nut butters are best, if available)
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds (for smoother texture, soak the chia seeds in 1/2 cup water for 15 minutes to become gelatenized)
- 2 pitted Medjool dates*
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Epic Protein Vanilla Lucuma
- Pour all of the ingredients into a high speed blender and pulse on high until mixture is thick and creamy. (if too thick, add more almond milk until desired consistency.)
ABOUT THE CHEF
Elena Kulakovska is a certified holistic health and plant-based nutrition lifestyle coach. She is passionate about helping people reach optimal performance in day-to-day life through private coaching and workshops. Her approach is not to dwell on calories, cabrs, fats, and proteins. Instead, Elena works with clients to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and rewarding. She also leads VIP days for busy professionals, during which clients get to spend 1 day with her and learn how to maintain a healthy lifestyle as executives.