Chocolate Vanilla Protein Smoothie
This Chocolate Vanilla Protein Smoothie makes the chocolate vs. vanilla decision easy by combining raw cacao and organic peanut butter with our Epic Vanilla Lucuma for a protein-packed smoothie that mixes both of the delicious flavors. Enjoy!
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons organic raw cacao powder
- 1 heaped tablespoon organic peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon organic maca powder
- 1 tablespoon Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- Add all ingredients to your blender, and blend until creamy.
NOTESServes 1. Garnish with cacao nibs, if desired.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Karielyn is a recipe developer, food photographer and creator of The Healthy Family and Home where her focus is on simple recipes, using whole foods and clean ingredients. She is passionate about helping others learn about reading food labels, avoiding GMO’s, processed foods and learning about what’s in the foods they eat. One of the unique features on her website is the “5 Fast Facts” where she lists the health benefits of each ingredient included in her recipes so you can “feel good about about what you eat”.