Chocolate Maca Cookies
These Chocolate Maca Cookies combine chia seeds, coconut sugar, cashew butter and more with our Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca for delicious vegan cookies that are packed with complete plant protein. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the water and melted coconut oil.
- Stir until ingredients are well mixed and dough isn’t lumpy.
- With a tablespoon, scoop out a spoonful of dough and drop on the cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies for 44 – 50 minutes until the base of the cookies are golden brown.
NOTESMakes about 27 cookies
ABOUT THE CHEF
Ashley Wood, the mind behind Rae of Sunshine is a recipe developer and writer from Winnipeg, Canada. With a passion for health, wellness and vegetables, Ashley creates simple and inexpensive vegan recipes made from whole ingredients that are often seasonal, sometimes gluten-free and occasionally raw. Ashley believe in celebrating the benefits of living a vegan lifestyle and at the very least, hopes to inspire others to eat more plants, smile and live with some Sunshine.