Chocolate Maca Coconut Nice Cream
This Chocolate Maca Coconut Nice Cream adds our Epic Chocolate Maca to a base of water, banana, dates and coconut, making a perfect healthy morning treat. Enjoy!
- 1 cup vanilla non-dairy milk (I used coconut)
- 2 scoops Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 2 medjool dates, pitted and soaked beforehand
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 heaping tbsp nut butter of your choice
- pinch of salt
- handful of ice
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Top with banana slices, shredded coconut and cacao nibs.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Shannon is a designer, photographer, animal activist and a lover of all kinds of vegan food. She is passionate about finding creativity in preparing meals and being open to trying new plant-based foods whenever possible. Shannon’s blog, Another Hungry Vegan features recipes that have been tested on vegans and omnivores alike, and she makes an effort to use easy-to-find ingredients so that everyone gets a chance to enjoy them in their own home as well.