Chocolate Coconut Protein Cookies
These Chocolate Coconut Protein Cookies combine rolled oats, shredded coconut, bananas and other spices with our Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca for a perfect pre- or post-workout snack packed with complete organic plant protein. Enjoy!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp fine ground sea salt
- 1/2 of your favorite 3 oz chocolate bar
- 3 ripe bananas, well mashed
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the bananas, coconut oil, raw honey and vanilla extract, and then set aside.
- In another bowl, thoroughly mix together the oats, shredded coconut, protein powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Combine both bowls, mixing until well-combined.
- Break the chocolate bar into small pieces and fold it in the mixture.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, separate the dough into approx. tablespoon-sized balls and lay out evenly.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
NOTESStore in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Elena Kulakovska is a certified holistic health and plant-based nutrition lifestyle coach. She is passionate about helping people reach optimal performance in day-to-day life through private coaching and workshops. Her approach is not to dwell on calories, cabrs, fats, and proteins. Instead, Elena works with clients to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and rewarding. She also leads VIP days for busy professionals, during which clients get to spend 1 day with her and learn how to maintain a healthy lifestyle as executives.