Chocolate Acai Smoothie
- 1 packet Acai berries (unsweetened)
- 1/2 C frozen blueberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- hearty dash o’ cinnamon
- 1 teas. chia seeds
- 1 squirt flax oil (about 1 teas.)
- 1 T. almond butter
- 1 C. coconut water
- 3 Tbs. Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1 T. Simple Protein : Pumpkin Seed
- 2 huge kale leaves, or spinach
- 2 T. raw cacao powder
- top with hemp seeds, goji’s and fresh raspberries
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Throw on all toppings.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Abbi is a lover of kale, juicy adventure and nerding out on all things healthy. She works all over the globe via her self-titled brand, Abbi Miller: Holistic Nutrition + Yoga. Originally a Broadway actress, she fell into yoga in NYC and came to a greater awareness of self-love and acceptance. She studied yoga in India, has worked with nonprofit groups to end human trafficking and studied nutrition at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Her manifesto is to help people make friends with food, love their bodies and feel fabulous; if not now, when? She can be found standing on her head, getting her passport stamped, or blogging about all things delicious.