Chai Spice Juice
This Chai Spice Smoothie is a spicy and delicious combination of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cardamom and more with your non-dairy milk of choice, coconut water and dates, making a refreshing and hydrating juice. Enjoy!
- 1 cup (240ml) unsweetened almond milk or other nut, grain, or seed milk
- 1 cup (240ml) coconut water, or 8oz of water with one scoop of JAW Coconut Water
- 1/4 cup (43g) chopped pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Pinch of natural salt (optional, to bring out flavors)
- 2 medium frozen sliced bananas
- 1 cup (125g) ice cubes (optional)
- Add all ingredients to the juicer of your choice and mix thoroughly for nice smooth and creamy consistency.
- Add the ice and blend on high until chilled. (no more than 10-20 seconds)
ABOUT THE CHEF
Tess Masters, The Blender Girl, and her recipes have been featured on countless websites and blogs around the world such as the L.A Times, Glamour, Chow, Epicurious, and All Recipes, and Tess is a regular contributor to numerous prominent media outlets. On her popular website, Healthy Blender Recipes, she shares easy gluten free, raw and vegan recipes anybody can whip up quickly in a blender, mixer, or food processor.