Carrot Cake Green Smoothie
This Carrot Cake Green Smoothie bowl is a unique combination of hearty vegetables like baked sweet potato, carrots and mixed greens that are mixed with frozen pineapple, coconut water and more. Enjoy!
- 1.5 baked sweet potatoes (peeled and cooled)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 medium-sized carrot
- 2 handfuls mixed baby greens (kale, spinach, chard)
- 1 tbsp lucuma powder
- 1 tbsp mesquite powder
- 1 tbsp coconut butter
- 1 handful ice
- Add all ingredients to a blender of your choice and mix until smooth
- Top with shredded carrot, cinnamon, coconut flakes, raisins and/or granola.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Amanda Gyuran is a certified Eating Psychology Coach and Stott Pilates Instructor who helps women transform their relationship with food and fitness. Clients learn to ditch the diets, restriction and self-sabotage while finding pleasure in all areas of life. Amanda works with women worldwide to create personalized holistic nutrition and mind body fitness programs that focus on body acceptance, all while achieving and setting goals in a loving, nourishing way. Amanda specializes in weight loss, binge eating, emotional eating and overcoming exercise obsession. Find more about her private and group coaching programs at www.amandagyuranwellness.com.