Cacao Self-Love Smoothie
This Cacao Self-Love Smoothie pairs our Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca with fresh strawberries and a boat load of nutritious ingredients including chia seeds, coconut oil, avocado and more for a protein-packed, plant-nutrient-loaded smoothie snack. Enjoy!
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- ¼ cup strawberries, sliced + extra to top
- 1 TBSP nut butter and/or hemp seeds
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- 1 TBSP unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- ½ avocado
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or nut/seed milk of choice)
- ground cinnamon, cardamom, turmeric to taste
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 handful of ice (for desired consistency)
- fresh mint to top
- optional sweetener 1-2 dates, to taste
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Serve with fresh mint, raw cacao nibs, strawberries and mint.
NOTESGluten free, dairy free, soy free and free of refined sugar
ABOUT THE CHEF
Ksenia is a traveler, Strala yoga guide and superfood breakfast aficionado who believes that starting your day with a nourishing meal prepared with love makes you a happier person. She recently released Breakfast Criminals eBook, with more than 100 delicious, wholesome recipes and tips. By day, she’s a digital marketing consultant and co-founder of #FairTuesday, a grassroots ethical shopping movement that aims to change lives of whole communities by inspiring people to buy fair trade. Join Ksenia for yoga and superfoods retreats in blissful places around the globe, and get your own heart bowl, daily reminder to eat with love. Connect with Breakfast Criminals on Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest and Twitter.