Cacao Pear Protein Smoothie
This Cacao Pear Protein Smoothie is a super simple, raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo-friendly smoothie recipe that combines pear and cacao with our Epic Protein: Vanilla Lucuma for a complete protein-packed, delicious, pre- or post-workout treat. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cup homemade almond milk
- 1 organic pear (peeled and cubed)
- 2 - 4 tablespoons organic raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons Epic Protein: Vanilla Lucuma
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
NOTESMakes 1 large or 2 smaller smoothies.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Karielyn is a recipe developer, food photographer and creator of The Healthy Family and Home where her focus is on simple recipes, using whole foods and clean ingredients. She is passionate about helping others learn about reading food labels, avoiding GMO’s, processed foods and learning about what’s in the foods they eat. One of the unique features on her website is the “5 Fast Facts” where she lists the health benefits of each ingredient included in her recipes so you can “feel good about about what you eat”.