Blueberry Bliss Smoothie Bowl
This Blueberry Bliss Smoothie Bowl is refreshing, protein- and blueberry-packed smoothie that uses a base of almond milk, spinach, avocado and more with our Epic Vanilla Lucuma. Enjoy!
- 6 ounces almond milk (add more for a thinner consistency)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 handfuls spinach
- ¼ - ½ small avocado
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1-2 pitted Medjool dates or ½ banana, sliced & frozen
- Pinch of sea salt
- Toppings: hemp seeds, a few spoons of granola, fresh blueberries, bee pollen
- Place almond milk and spinach in a high-speed blender and puree until smooth.
- Blend in protein powder.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until desired consistency is reached.
- Top with any combination of fresh fruit, seeds, nuts, superfoods, or granola, and enjoy!
ABOUT THE CHEF
Elise Museles is an attorney turned Certified Eating Psychology & Nutrition Expert and creator of Kale & Chocolate. She helps people adopt a more joyful and positive approach to nourishment that starts with the food on the plate, but ultimately extends to all areas of life.