Berry Chia Seed Pudding
This Easy Berry Chia Seed Pudding recipe is a deliciously simple combination of chia seeds, almond milk and a variety of berries for a healthy anytime-snack packed with an array of nutrients including omega-3 fatty acids and plant protein. Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (or any other berries), mashed
- 1 banana, sliced
- Optional toppings: raw nuts/seeds, goji berries, toasted coconut, hemp seeds
- Combine chia seeds, milk, vanilla and mashed raspberries together. Mix well then allow to sit for 15 minutes, or overnight.
- Top with sliced banana (and any other toppings of choice)!
NOTESMakes 3-4 servings. Can be kept in the fridge for up to a week.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Amanda Gyuran is a certified Eating Psychology Coach and Stott Pilates Instructor who helps women transform their relationship with food and fitness. Clients learn to ditch the diets, restriction and self-sabotage while finding pleasure in all areas of life. Amanda works with women worldwide to create personalized holistic nutrition and mind body fitness programs that focus on body acceptance, all while achieving and setting goals in a loving, nourishing way.