Banana Chocolate Overnight Oats
These Banana Chocolate Overnight Oats combine organic rolled oats, almond milk and chia seeds with our Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca for an immensely flavorful breakfast dish that is enhanced with pure, complete protein and extra nutritious, whole superfoods. Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup gluten free organic rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1/2 - 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or your favorite sweetener)
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1 ripe banana, chopped
- Add all ingredients to a small mason jar and mix until thoroughly combined. Place in the refrigerator and let sit covered overnight, or for at least 8 hours.
- optionally Add one chopped banana, mix well and garnish with dairy-free chocolate chips.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Shannon is a nutrition + health enthusiast specializing in the plant based vegan lifestyle. She graduated from Purdue University in 2011 with a Bachelor’s degree in Health and Fitness and is now the founder, recipe creator, photographer and blogger of The Glowing Fridge, where she shares her colorful+ nourishing creations while offering lifestyle tips. Shannon’s passion for promoting the plant based lifestyle has blossomed since her transition to going vegan, as she was able to heal her body and develop healthy, clear glowing skin. Her journey led her to create ‘The Glow Effect’, a vegan starter guide for living a wholesome plant based life. She lives to inspire, motivate, create and flourish from this abundant plant fueled life!