Banana Blast Ice Cream
This super simple Banana Blast Ice Cream recipe makes deliciously easy "ice cream" out of frozen bananas, homemade almond milk and vanilla and then tops it off with your choice of chocolate toppings. Enjoy!
- 2 bananas
- about 1/4 cup of homemade almond milk
- a pinch of vanilla powder
- raw, dark chocolate (extra as topping)
- peanut butter cups (extra as topping)
- Slice the bananas and place in refrigerator for at least four hours.
- After frozen, place them in your food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Chop up the extra topping and drizzle on top.
- Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy!
ABOUT THE CHEF
Erin Bosdet is a Certified Holistic Nutritionist (CHN), a vegan chef and a mom. She is passionate about nutrition, photography and raising her son. Her Simply Dish pages were created to inspire you and to share nutritious and delicious plant based recipes with you and your family.